What is "The-Asterisk"?

First, let's get it out of the way that The-Asterisk has nothing to do with Asterisk, the Open Source telephone platform (although I actually work with a product that uses that technology.) You can find out more about Asterisk here.

What my Asterisk is, is a way for me to put forth my opinion and realization about things that I observe, things that have become conventional wisdom or accepted as truth, things about which I feel the whole story is not being told. Thus The-Asterisk, that little piece of punctuation that floats above the line, looking down on his little brother, the period. The period connotates the end of a thought, whereas the asterisk, looking down past the period... down to the bottom of the page, wants you to find what Paul Harvey would call "The Rest of the Story."

So, if you want the rest of the story, or at least my version of it, Welcome Aboard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Change a Commercial Door Lock in 9 Easy Steps

Veeam reinstallation problem - VeeamBackup

Replacing the headlamp in your 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid