Open Letter to the McCain Campaign

To the McCain Campaign (and handlers)

I know that your campaign is going on the attack and I like McCain's response that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. Bill Clinton proved that fact. In fact it is the modus operandi of the Democrat Party.

However, I emplore the campaign to start telling Americans what you as President are going to do. Pretend Obama doesn't exist. Tell us how you will push for energy independence, how we will get off of foreign oil in 10 years, how you will nominate non-activist jurists, how you will get legislation past the Do-Nothings in Congress, etc. We need to hear positive examples of how these things are going to get done. Obama speaks in generalities and platitudes. Show us all that you have a plan (I assume you do.) I follow politics like some people follow baseball stats, and I don't really know what your plan is for any of these things.

When false accusations are made, respond swiftly and don't be nice about it. Hit them back with a 2x4 to the back of their head, but do it with a smile on your face. Stop with the "Sen. Obama voted 94 times for XYZ." No one wants to hear that. It is boring, technical and probably a stretch of the truth. I shut down when either candidate starts with that crap.

Explain to the undecided what a liberal is, and how liberals do not change their stripes, unless they have a Road to Damascus conversion. Barack is not going to convert! Obama is saying what he needs to say to get elected, then... look out.

Say this:

"People, I know you are sick and tired of the same old same old. You want a change... I want a change... but lets get real! Change can be good but it can also be bad... really bad. You can hope that it is the good kind, but why gamble? Look at my past, I am an open book. You can see where I have been and get an idea of where I want to go. My opponent's book is not open except for the books that he wrote about himself. Don't pin your future on hope. Remember the story of the scorpion and the frog. Vote for a change you can believe in. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Vote experience. Vote McCain."


That is your message!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Change a Commercial Door Lock in 9 Easy Steps

Veeam reinstallation problem - VeeamBackup

Replacing the headlamp in your 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid